Data courtesy of Roy Fellows and Roy Morton
Worked from 1830 to 1879, producing small quantities of lead and copper. The mine is situated near the junction of the A30 road and the by-pass west of Treswithian Farm. Despite road construction in this area, two walled shafts and some extensive tips remain.
Ref.: B. Atkinson: Mining Sites in Cornwall, Vol. 2, Dyllansow Truran (1994)