Parish: STOKE CLlMSLAND
Data courtesy of Roy Fellows and Roy Morton, Description by ferret.
H.G. Dines, B.Acton/K.Brown for historical data.
Little is known about this mine, worked in the early 1850s till1856 then reopened in 1870. and produced some tin, arsenic and tungsten.
The ruined engine house and stack are well preserved and can be viewed from a nearby footpath, these are thought to have worked Cornish stamps for crushing ore.