Not much is known about this mine, now submerged beneath the Meldon reservoir. It is recorded in 1866 by Crown mineral agent, Warrington Smythe; and again in 1906 by the time of the Ordnance Survey.
Data courtesy of Ben Sum, Helston (30/9/20).
W Smythe, 1866, Mineral Annotations (after: Ordnance Survey, Sheet 25, Geological 1" De La Beche)
Ordnance Survey, County Series 25", 1906