Taken from a publicty brochure of the 1920's - the phot being pre-1924, when the workshops were begun. It shows one of Maenofferen's steam locos on the waste tip run. The electric building is in place. The mill does not seem to have the smaller chimneys, but the main chimney is visible just over the roof, a different shape from the ventilators.
This photograph is by grahami and was uploaded December 20th 2007. © grahami please do not copy or distribute without prior express permission.