Caradon`s firebox. Caradon 0-6-0st locomotive built by Gilkes Wilson & Co arrived during 1862. Scraped 1907, This firebox was used as a toilet at Moorswater, and was rescued by The Great Western Society and is now on display at Bodmin Genral Station 17-05-07.
This photograph is by Scoggan and was uploaded July 26th 2009. © Scoggan please do not copy or distribute without prior express permission.