Kilmar Railway in Minions Village, 2 January 2017

Trackbed of the 1858 Kilmar Railway on a low embankment across the view with disturbed ground associated with early workings on the South Phoenix/Wheal Prosper sett in the foreground. The low building was converted from a concrete reservoir constructed for the 1907-1911 South Phoenix reworking: it became the Minions Men's Institute and is now an outdoor centre for Truro School.

This photograph is by Alec and was uploaded January 7th 2017. © Alec please do not copy or distribute without prior express permission.

www.aditnow.co.uk