Essentially only parts of the mill and stamps remain.
The Royal Consolidated 120-stamp mill replaced the older 40-stamp Pine Log Mill for processing ore from the Royal mine. Constructed at the top of a knoll, with 60 stamp batteries arranged back-to-back on each side, it was the largest mill in the State at the time of its construction. The mill was also one of the first to use concrete bases for mounting stamps. The mill ran at capacity for only a few years and then operated sporadically through 1946. The Royal mill is part of the Madam Felix-Hodson Mining District.