Entered by Roy Fellows and Roy Morton
Description by ICLOK,
Known to have been in operation between 1853 and 1870 being tried repeatedly. The mine was fairly unproductive the only record of output being 6T of black tin in 1854.
The narrow lodes were thought to carry cassiterite, wolfram, pyrite and fluorspar but not sufficiently rich to support deep mining.
A pumping engine house remains on the sett at SW640324.