Lee Colliery stood on Brandwood Moor. The manufacturing coal it mined was sent down a gravity tramway to the New Line road in Britania.
Listed in the 1896 mines inspectorate report, the owner was one Thomas Leech, his manager being Edmund Whitworth. There were 12 men working below ground & 2 above.
The colliery first appears on the 1893 map but has gone by 1910.