Ladyshore Colliery, originally named "Back o' th Barn", was a coal mine situated on the Irwell Valley fault in Little Lever, then in the county of Lancashire, England. Founded by Thomas Fletcher Senior, it opened in the 1830s and mined several types of coal. The colliery became infamous as a result of the owners' stand against the use of safety lamps in the mines. Women and children worked in the mine, under poor conditions.
Closed in 1949, it was the last colliery to remain in use upon the canal. Today, only the colliery office (now a house) and the stables survive.