Absorbed into Gwydir Park Consols 1853. Became part of D'Eresby Consols Lead Mining Co. 1878-81. Part of Gwydir Amalgamated 1881-83. Part of Llanrwst Consols 1905.
Workings on the high plateau to the southof Parc, driven along the Red Lode (a continuation of the Gors Lode), Owen's Lode (a continuation of the Fucheslas Lode), New Lode, Sutton's Lode. Fenced off but some stopes are open and there are also a couple of stone-lined shafts.
The 1,200ft Gwaynllifion deep adit is gated and was driven from near the north end of Llyn Parc to intersect and drain the main workings.